Follow Me

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Melody Landers, Col Kevin P Landers Sr. Transcripts

Once again, I feel I must share information in an effort to defend my name and honor against my liars.

Starting this blog more than 3 years ago has been therapeutic to me but has also been a means for me to defend the lies that are continually still being told by my ex husband Col Kevin P Landers and his second wife Melody Wilson Landers.

After 10 years of choosing to file for divorce from Kevin because of his abuses, I am still being harassed by them.
I like any other person out there have a Twitter, a Facebook, YouTube and recently a Pinterest.
I enjoy the socialization , the sharing with my friends and family, and the detachment we all need utilizing these social sites. I share pictures of myself, my family, and children. 
I have shared pictures of my youngest son from his high school graduation.
This one above-I took a screen shot of off of his public graduation video. Melody filed a false complaint to Facebook stating that I stole it from her. If you look up my son's video on the school website, you will see that I did not steal it from Melody's pictures at all yet she continually lies and gets away with it. 
I don't understand why this woman is so obsessed with me loving Justin openly? She has the right to love my son just as much as I do yet she obsessively tries to get my pictures and videos to him deleted. Why so much hatred for a mom that loves her son Kyle the way I love my children? She understands what it is like to love a child (although she does not claim her daughter Kayla). She knows today what it feels like to lose a child and although my son is still alive, the 10 years I have lost with him can never be replaced. How can Melody spew so much hatred towards me-a mom that loves her children-when she is also a mother herself that should understand that no matter the circumstances, we are mothers whether bonus or biological. I don't view Melody as loving Justin more than me or me more than her. I can understand why she loves him so much. She forgets that I was there everyday and night for the first 8 years of his life before she stepped into the picture. He's a great kid. I know because I raised him the first part of his life. I am not trying to take Justin away from her. I am just a mom that immensely loves all her kids-bio and bonus.

I have made videos on YouTube for my estranged son to let him know in these 10 years that I love him. YouTube was the only avenue I had to communicate with Bogey because his father forbade him to speak to me or his siblings in over 7 years. 
In my advice to other parents that are facing Parental Alienation, I have told them to make videos for their children regularly so the kids will see that have not been left or forgotten.

The ONLY reason why Kevin and Melody can't get those videos deleted is because I do not mention my son's legal name. Pretty sad that these two adults are so afraid that Bogey will see my love for him on these videos. Here is an example of a video that my youngest son siblings and I made for him on his 16th birthday Sept. 28th, 2012. Up to this point, this was the ONLY way we could wish  a Happy Birthday because his father forbid us to have contact with Bogey. Here is one of many videos that you can view on my YouTube channel.

I recently decided to post voice mails left by Melody on our answering machine. I kept every one of those voice mails just in case I would need them to once again defend the false claims that I am stalking her. That she is afraid of me. That I made a video that I threatened Kyle and made fun of him. The interesting thing is that Melody cannot produce this threatening video for the courts because I never made a video. Under the laws, any persons that threatens bodily harm to another can be prosecuted to the fullest extent. The authorities can petition for the video to be pulled out of the archives of any company so why can't the authorities find the video? Because I never made one and I have every right to prosecute Melody for slander for this horrific lie amongst others she has concocted. 
I have NEVER threatened anyone in my life especially the life of a child. 

Recently, my father has been very ill. Melody claims that I cannot go back to the USA because of my "Class 4 Felony Warrants" which is a lie.  But before my travels, just to be on the safe side-I contacted Law Enforcement in every city I have ever lived in and every town Kevin and Melody have lived in and there are no warrants, or felony's or bounced checks or even a dang speeding ticket against me. I have legal documentation that I can travel freely anywhere I choose. 
I have and will continue to come and go as I please because I am a free law abiding citizen.

Melody lies about everything and to anyone that will believe her nonsense. However, I do believe that she is in a frenzy right now because the children are older and will not lie for her or their father nor will they stay quiet.
I posted videos of Melody's voice mails to show that Melody called us ALL the time. I also posted these voice mails because Melody has posed as me on the phone, in emails and other social sites. I wanted the general public to know that my voice is VERY different than Melody's. In allowing people to hear her voice, I wanted others to hear what kind of character she really is.
Melody is very concerned about people finding out what kind of person she is and thus is why she has once again achieved deleting her voice mails off of  my YouTube.
So, I am not going to take the time out of my busy life, nor give her power to lie again and get them deleted to satisfy her hunger to harass me once again.

In this transcript below are the voice mails that were deleted, Melody laughs about having police officers being kicked back in her apartment waiting for Col Kevin P Landers and also about getting a restraining order on him as well. A restraining order is no laughing matter yet Melody once again uses the system to lie, intimidate and harass others when she gets angry.

I did file a restraining order against Kevin because I feared for my and my children's lives yet Melody files a restraining order against Kevin because in her exact words-
"I got my satisfaction of the embarrassment of him having to stand there" as she is laughing on the voice mails.
John and I did not find it funny and it was at that point that we knew we were talking to someone that is a liar, mean and will go to any lengths to "make someone suffer" for her vengeful pleasure. It's women like Melody that make it very difficult for victims like myself to receive help by a court of law when Melody uses the courts time as a means to humiliate another. 

Whether Col Landers abused Melody or not-I do not know for sure because she lies so much.
However, there were plenty of times that she shared with me that he was very mean to her and she was afraid of him and because I am a survivor by the hands of Kevin, of course I chose to believe her and console her.

So this is a warning to anyone that is in Melody's circle-if she decides she doesn't like you this is the type of games she plays. Melody is very good at lying, controlling and manipulating peoples friendship for her own gain. She will and has used family members and her child as a shield to gain sympathy for her lies. She has and will degrade, verbally abuse and threaten children with abandonment of financial support, taking them to court or  the refusal her "love" if they don't hate who she wants them to. Ask my children and her daughter. 
She will go to ANY lengths and has to get her way even if that means lying under oath in a court of law. She is the wolf in sheep's clothing.

I must stress that Col Landers is not naive to Melody's tactics as he has also lied under oath. But, if push comes to shove and the Colonel fears that he may get in trouble- in a heartbeat-he will blame everything on Melody because that's the kind of man he is-
A weak, lying, heartless abuser that will go to any lengths, including using his children as pawns for his selfish needs. 

I can't give a more extreme warning than this-
Stay away from Melody Landers and her abuser Col Kevin P Landers Sr.

Below is the transcribed voice mails that got deleted.
If you would like to hear all the audios, feel free to contact me and I will play them for you.

As far as Melody is concerned-
I find her to be a very miserable, lonely, bitter, mean human being that needs to find more outlets than taking so much time out her "happy?" life to continually harass me for her entertainment.
I have shared my story on this blog about my life with domestic violence. My story has come to an end because I became a survivor. I have no more words to share about my past life but as long as Col. Kevin P Landers and Melody continue to harass me whether by using my social media sites, my children, the legal system or otherwise-I will continue to defend myself and write in this blog.

When will Melody realize that EVERY time she tries to get my pictures deleted, my videos deleted, my words deleted and post false accusations against me-I will keep using my voice?

How about I propose this to them-
Leave me alone and move on with your lives. Stop obsessively  looking at my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and harassing me by getting things deleted with your fake legal documents and fabricated, immature lies. It is harassment and makes me wonder why you are so obsessed with me as much as you say you hate me?
Allow me to love our shared children and families openly without harassment. I respect that you love your life so give me and John the same freedom to love ours without the constant lies and threats that the FBI, the CIA, DEA, IRS, ICE, Interpole and whoever else you say you have close ties with is coming to get us. It makes you look quite ridiculous to others that the law doesn't have anything better to do than to "hunt' me and John down. Everyone knows where we live and although we live in Mexico, we are still US citizens that must abide by the US laws as well as here in Mexico. I have never broken a law here or in the states and I don't plan on it. I love my country and I love our soldiers that defend it. Please remember-I was a military spouse for 18 years and taught my 4 children to honor patriotism. 

It's been 10 years since the divorce. 
I am kindly asking that the hatred finally stop.
Leave me alone and I won't have to post anymore in my blog.
Keep harassing me-and my need to defend myself will continue on this blog that now has well over 36,000 views.
It's as simple as that.

Having said all this, our children are all adults now so there is no more custody battles. I have gracefully stepped away and allow the children to make their own choices praying that whatever they choose-they are happy and safe. Whatever path they choose, I will love them without conditions.

My wish is that Kevin and Melody one day find it their hearts to do the same for the sake of the children and our future grandchildren.
The ball is in their court.
Here are the transcribed voice mails.

Voice Mail #1
Hey, It's Melody.
I was just calling
to let you know what had happened (laughing)
It wasn't really anything-really.
Just by the time he got here,
there was like 4 police officers
and they were just like
kicked back in my apartment. (chuckles)
It was just so funny.
So Um,  just give me a call back.
 I've got to get ready in a few minutes
and going to work for a little bit but um,
just give me a call.
If  I don't get a chance to talk to you,
I have my continuing education class tonight
and I won't be home until like 9:30
so um, if nothing else
I will talk to you tonight sometime. Ok? Bye.
Voice Mail #2
Hey Cathie and John
It's Melody, um
I got your check today
I would have called before but um,
I'm on all this medicine
but I did get your check today
and I didn't want you to worry
But, anyway, um,
I'll just give you
a call later.
At 3 o'clock I have to get myself
up to go get Kyle
I feel like shit
I went to the doctor this morning
and he gave me an antibiotic
I'm taking that and NyQuil
I don't know if I will
be going anywhere this weekend
If I don't go with Josh
I'm a gonna get him to take
one of his buddies.
But anyway, um,
I'm sure I'll talk to you
later on this evening.
If I don't call you
It's because I'm knocked out again.
But anyway, um,
I talked to him at work today
about the restraining order on Kevin
I have to wait until Kevin calls me again
and then I just have to
save it on the phone from
where it came from his number
and then they are going to have Kevin served
I told them that I wanted them
to do it at his office
and of course,
they don't have a problem with that
But anyway, um,
I'll talk to you after while
If I don't fall asleep Ok?
Thanks. Bye
Voice Mail #3
Hey, It's Melody
I was just calling
to check in with you guys
Tommy will be over here this evening
He's gonna be here in a little bit
Um, everything in court today
went just like we said it would
Ya know?
They basically just slapped his hands
and told him don't do it again kind of thing
But, I got my satisfaction
of the embarrassment
of Kevin having to stand there (chuckle)
But anyway, um,
I'll call you guys sometime tomorrow
I don't think Tommy's coming over tomorrow evening
so I'll try to call you guys then
I mean, everything was good ya know
and it went smoothly and that kind of thing
and Tommy was there with me
while I was in court
But anyway, um,
I'll just call you guys later Ok?
He's suppose to be here
in like 30 minutes
so um, just shoot me an email
or I'll just um call you tomorrow afternoon OK?
I'll talk to you later. Bye.
 The picture below was shared by Melody with John and I in my personal email.
 The picture to the left was shared by Melody
with John and I in 2006. Note the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment